Thursday, May 12, 2011

Winter Cake

I have an absolutely fabulous group of girlfriends from our college days. Some of us have moved away, but there are still a group of us in the area and we try to get together frequently. Every year, we have an ornament exchange around Christmas. There is always a good time to be had, complete with food, laughter, story telling, more laughter and just an all together good time.



My contribution to the food this (last) year was a cake! (I know, you're very suprised!) I decided to go with a very simple winter theme. I think it turned out cute, but I wish I lived nearer to a store that sold luster dust or pearl dust or some kind of shimmery dust so that I could have put some on the snow to make it a little sparkly.






Merry (very late) Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment