Saturday, December 4, 2010

Duh, da da, duh! My first Wedding Cake!

My cousin asked me to make the cake for her wedding this past May. I was VERY nervous about the whole thing. Fortunately, my mom was in town for the wedding so she helped me out. She kept me calm and focused and organized and kept my dishes clean. Thanks mom!!



Stacking the cake verrrry carefully. And trying to not get my belly in the buttercream!




I think it turned out well and tasted yummy! The cake was triple chocolate with 2 tiers with dark chocolate buttercream and one with mocha buttercream.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cake and lovely cake maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think I remember seeing this on facebook, but of course, it's better when you blog about it. It looks so delicious, and wedding cakes seem terrifying. I'm so proud of you (and your mom).

    ReplyDelete