Thursday, December 9, 2010

And Now for Something Completely Different....

Just so you know, this post is going to have absolutely nothing to do with cake.

Ben and I were getting ready to do Christmas cards and I came across this awesome offer from Shutterfly for bloggers. I blog about them, and they give me 50 free cards! Woot!

They have so may cute designs, it was difficult to pick one. Here are a few of my favorites.

I thought this one would be too cute with the boys. With the picture we are wanting to use, it makes it look like it is saying Jackson is naughty and Carter is nice.

I also really love this one. I love the candy stripe at the bottom and the not quite primary-ness of the red and green.

I would totally love this one if I had girls. The snowflakes are so pretty. But I don't, I have boys. Therefore, this will not be our christmas card.


There are so many really good options that you could spend forever on the site, looking at cards. Shutterfly is also super easy to use. I ordered a photo book for Ben for Father’s Day last year. It was fabulous. I picked the pictures that I wanted to include, and Shutterfly did all of the layout for me! Yay!
So, if you’ve never checked them out, go do it. Oh, and don’t worry, I haven’t spilled the beans on which design we’ve chosen for our card this year. Now, to get them in the mail! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment